|Titel:||Manual for the Handling of Applications for Patents, Designs and Trademarks throughout the World|
|Anmärkning:||7 volymer. Stående order på uppdateringar.|
|Pris: 5405 SEK exkl. moms |
|This handbooks exhaustive contents include:|
- Separate chapters, in alphabetical order, for nearly 200 countries and several regional industrial property protection systems.
- The full text of the most important convention, treatises, and agreements (including the Paris Convention, the Patent Cooperation Treaty, and the Madrid Agreement).
- A section on the European patent System, describing the European Patent Convention and its implementing regulations.
Information is given, inter alia, with respect to the following:
- Patents: Kinds of Patents available, Duration of protection, Who may apply, What may be patented, Novelty requirements, Filing, examination and granting procedure, Requirements for filing application, Priority, Annuities and other fees, Working requirements, Compulsory licenses, Rights of prior use, Restoration, Infringement, Assignment, Licenses, Marking.
- Trademarks: Duration of protection, Legal effect, Who may apply, What can be registered as a mark, What is excluded from registration, Filing, examination and registration procedure, Requirements for registration, Requirements for renewal, Assignment, Licenses, Infringement, Fees, Service marks, Collective marks, Certification marks, Marking, Use requirements, Protection of well-known marks, Cancellation, Invalidation, Classification.
- Designs: What can be protected, Duration and renewal, Who may apply, Novelty requirements, Procedure, Requirements for filing application, Annuities (if any).
The information is given for the following countries:
Afghanistan, Africa (OAPI), African Regional Industrial Property Organization (ARIPO), Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahama Islands, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benelux, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde Islands, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Central America, Channel Islands, Chile, China, People s Republic of, Colombia, Congo, Republic of, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Republic of, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Republic of, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Arab Republic of, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Eurasian Patent System, European Community Design Protection System, European Community Trade Mark System, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, German Democratic Republic (former), Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Gulf Cooperation Council, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Republic of, Iran (Persia), Iraq, Ireland, Republic of, Israel, Italy, Ivory coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Hashemite Kingdom of the, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Democratic People s Republic of, Korea (South), Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Republic of the, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Republic of, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Macao, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali Republic, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia (Mongolian People s Republic), Morocco, Kingdom of, Mozambique, Myanmar, Union of, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, The, Netherlands Antilles, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Federal Republic of, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, St. Helena, St. Luca, St. Thomas and Prince s Island, St. Vincent, Salvador, El, Samoa, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Scandinavia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Republic of, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somali Democratic Republic, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Tchad Republic, Thailand, Togo, Republic of, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Republic of, Vatican City (Holy See), Venezuela, Viet Nam, West Bank and Gaza Strip, West New Guinea (West Irian), Yemen, Yugoslavia, Zaire, Republic of, Zambia, Zimbabwe.