|Pris: 3010 SEK exkl. moms |
|The book includes a detailed review of:|
- The insurance coverage of war or war related risks, terrorism and piracy in the new International Hull Clauses, the International War and Strikes Clauses, and by the P&I and War Risk Associations including an analysis of the duty of good faith in a war risks context and the legal impact of the declaration of additional premium (AP) areas.
- The impact of the threat or occurrence of such risks on international carriage by sea including a review of the principal time and voyage charter forms.
- The application of international regulatory maritime conventions relating to threats to international shipping from war, terrorism, piracy, and associated risks. Includes a detailed review of the December 2002 amendments to the SOLAS 1974 Convention and the regulations and provisions contained in the International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS) Code in relation to matters of maritime safety and security and their likely legal impact.
- A detailed analysis of case law covering all aspects of the relevant insurance regimes, the international maritime regulatory environment and charterparties and other contracts of carriage by sea as well as applicable statutes and regulations, including in a war risks context, the law of frustration, port safety, requisition, war risks clauses and war risks exceptions clauses.
- The role of international organisations, including the United Nations and European Union in relation to the enactment and implementation of sanctions and the co-ordination of national and international efforts in response to terrorist threats.