|Författare:||Goyder Daniel G.
|Titel:||EC Competition Law (STUDENTUTGÅVA)|
|Anmärkning:||Häftad studentutgåva. Finns även i en inbunden version.|
|Förlag:||Oxford University Press|
|Serie:||Oxford EC Law Library|
|Pris: 519 SEK exkl. moms |
|This book provides a detailed analysis of the evolution of evolution of EC Competiton Law and policy and of the main substantive and procedural rules that govern it. It covers all the main topics studied on under and postgraduate courses and examines the major recent developments that have taken place in this rapidly changing area of law.|
Professor Goyder's vast experience as a practitioner has enabled him to write a text that helps readers not only access the academic aspects of the subject, but also to comprehend the practical issues that surround it.
New to this edition:
- Further reading sections added at the end of each chapter to aid further research
- Inclusion of recent decisions of the European
- Commission and of the Community judicature in the interpretation of Articles 81 and 82 EC
- Discussion of the new 2004 Commission Notice on Effect on Trade between member states.
- Examination of the impact of the Commission
- Modernisation Programme on the application of Article 81(3) EC and consideration of the review of article 82 EC launched by the Commission
- More detailed examination of abuses of collective dominance and problems that arise in the application of EC Competition rules to oligopolistic markets