|Pris: 1633 SEK exkl. moms |
|No matter how obscure or complicated the clause, this book enables the user to negotiate and comprehend the boilerplate clause, and their own. The practical alphabetical format helps in locating vital information in seconds. |
The following invaluable knowledge and information is provided for each and every boilerplate:
- an explanation of the purpose of the clause;
- a discussion of the issues and problems often encountered drafting the clause;
- practical samples of commonly used precedents; a summary of the underlying law, including consumer law issues where relevant;
- an explanation of relevant major cases that have affected the interpretation of the clause.
This new edition includes new precedent material on the obligations on a party to comply with particular regulatory and/or governmental laws and standards; the handling of data (and its movement within or outside the EEA); due diligence issues; new material dealing with how companies (and limited liability partnerships) can sign deeds (and other documents) following the implementation of the Companies Act 2006 (April 2008 for companies; October 2009 for limited liability partnerships).
• It clearly and concisely de-constructs the boilerplate clauses commonly used in commercial contracts
• The new edition includes new, revised and updated precedent material
• The dedicated accompanying website keeps you up to date with developments