Crime and Justice Volume 45 A review of research
� Sentencing Policies and Practices in Western Countries
Crime and Justice Volume 45 A review of research � Sentencing Policies and Practices in Western Countries
Chicago university press
Pris: 315 SEK exkl. moms
Sentencing Policies and Practices in Western Countries: Comparative and Cross-national Perspectives is the forty-fifth addition to the Crime and Justice series.
- Thomas Weigend on criminal sentencing in Germany since 2000;
- Julian V. Roberts and Andrew Ashworth on the evolution of sentencing policy and practice in England and Wales from 2003 to 2015;
- Jacqueline Hodgson and Laurène Soubise on understanding the sentencing process in France;
- Anthony N. Doob and Cheryl Marie Webster on Canadian sentencing policy in the twenty-first century;
- Arie Freiberg on Australian sentencing policies and practices;
- Krzysztof Krajewski on sentencing in Poland; Alessandro Corda on Italian policies;
- Michael Tonry on American sentencing; and
- Tapio Lappi-Seppälä on penal policy and sentencing in the Nordic countries.
© 2017 Jure AB