|Pris: 3261 SEK exkl. moms |
|This is the 29th edition of Sweet & Maxwell’s annual guide to EU competition law, still the essential starting point for the analysis of competition law issues for practical case work and academic study.|
EU Competition Law Handbook provides a comprehensive digest of Commission decisions and competition cases before the EU and national courts, conveniently cross-referenced by subject matter, for the swift location of the full list of relevant case-law, regulations and notices.
Comprehensive but simple to use reference system and clear structure:
- Distinct sections on: General Competition Rules and Mergers and Acquisitions
- The analytical digest divided by subject matter guides you through the maze of legislation, cases and decisions
- Detailed tables show the type of decision reached by the Commission or Court of Justice, the type of agreement or activity, the product in question and any fine imposed
- Tinted thumb tabs aid your navigation through the book
Key new cases include:
- Mergers: AB Inbev/SAB Miller, Dow/Dupont, Qualcomm/NXP, Wabtec/Faiveley, ChemChina/Syngenta, J&J/Actelion, Fox/Sky, Vodafone/Liberty Global, Teva/Allergan, Abbott/Alere, IAG/BMI; and important court cases including Ernst & Young and Marine Harvest (on the concept of "gun jumping"), Austrian Asphalt (on the concept of "full functionality"); and many other cases on jurisdictional and substantive points (two-sided markets, competition innovation, data, conglomerate effects, media mergers).
- Antitrust: Trucks cartel, settlement decision in the lighting systems case, Qualcomm case on exclusivity payments, Intel appeal on loyalty rebates, appeals in the reinforcing bars and freight forwarding cartel cases, Telefonica appeal relating to the non-compete clause agreed with Portugal Telecom.
- Plus more recent national decisions from the UK, Germany, France, Netherlands and other EU Member States.