|Pris: 685 SEK exkl. moms |
|Leading Court Cases interprets cases from several jurisdictions concerning a range of issues, including :|
• Confirmation: Pasir Gudang Edible Oils Sdn Bhd v The Bank of New York, 1999, (USA)
• Availability of credit: Bank of China v Agricultural Bank of China, 2000 (China)
• Fraud and injunctions: Mees Pierson N.V. v Bay Pacific (S) Pte Ltd, 2000 (Singapore)
• Document examination and rejection: Crédit Industrial et Commercial v China Merchants Bank, 2002 (England)
• Law and jurisdiction: Rabobank v Bank of China, 2004 (Hong Kong)
Other cases analyzed concern credits versus contracts, standby letters of credit and marine bills of lading.