|Table of Contents: |
1. Securitisation of Project Finance Loans; J. J. de Vries Robb .
2. PFI/PPP Loans are Well-Suited to Portfolio (CDO) Securitisation; L. Guadagnulo, A. Archer.
3. Securitisation of Catastrophic Risks; P. U. Ali.
4. Equity Default Swaps and the Securitisation of Risk; M. J. Logie, J.-P. Castagnino.
5. That s One Small Step for Man Securitising Commodity Risk through Apollo; J. J. de Vries Robb.
6. Developments in Derivatives and Synthetic Securitization following the US Bankruptcy Reforms of 2005; E. H. Clark.
7. Eurohypothec and Eurotrust: Future Instruments of a Pan-European Mortgage Market; S. Nasarre-Aznar, O. St cker.
8. Sovereign Securitisation In Europe; P. Cassiano Santos, P. Gomes Freire, A. Figueiredo.
9. CDS of ABS: Structured Credit and Securitisation at the Cutting Edge; J. J. de Vries Robb .
10. Microfinance Loan Obligations Structured Finance for Microfinance Investments; P Jung, P.-E. Eriksson.
11. Securitisation in Japan; P. Kilner, P. Avanzato, L. Oddy, G. Hartnett, Y. Akita.
12. Fund-Raising for High-Technology Companies: The Intellectual Property Securitisation Option; P. U. Ali, A. C. H. Chang.
13. Negative Equity Mortgages; M. Matson.
14. Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities in Europe; S. Beekwilder, C. Mos.
15. A/B Structures in CMBS Transactions: An Overview From an Italian Perspective; G. Schiavello.
16. Accounting for Securitisations: A World of Continuing Change; T. J. Coyne.
17. The Asset Securitisation Framework in Basel II; S. Hohl. Appendices.