, Grutters Leo
|Titel:||FIDIC Users Guide – A practical guide to the Red, Yellow, MDB Harmonised and Subcontract Books |
|Anmärkning:||Originally created by Brian Totterdill.|
|Pris: 964 SEK exkl. moms |
|In this book focus is on the practical administration of the Federation Internationale des Ingenieurs-Conseils (FIDIC) Conditions of Contract for Construction and the Conditions of Contract for Plant & Design-Build, a revised family of Conditions of Contract published in 1999 to address the increasing size and complexity of construction projects.|
Brian Barr and Leo Grutters have comprehensively updated Brian Totterdill’s previous edition, taking into account newly published forms of contract, case studies, and FIDIC’s expansion into a more international arena. The book recognises the growing tendency for projects to be administered by local employers, consultants and contractors as well as by experienced international organisations. Thus, the new edition of the FIDIC Users’ Guide aims improve working relationships between all contract parties.
FIDIC Users’ Guide: A practical guide to the Red, Yellow, MDB Harmonised and Subcontract Books includes the following.
• Evaluation of the MDB Harmonised Edition, incorporating the latest 2010 update.
• Evaluation of the newly published Subcontract 1st Edition 2011 in view of its objective to be a back-to-back contract for use in conjunction with the Red Book.
• Reviews of the selection, preparation and use of the Contracts, including project management, preparation and response to claims and dispute resolution.
• Flow charts, full text and clause-by-clause commentaries on the Red, Yellow, MDB and Subcontract Books.
• An independent review of the benefits, procedures and problems that may arise in the use of the FIDIC Conditions of Contract.
This book is an essential guide to FIDIC for all those involved in contract and construction, including practising contract administrators, Practitioners of FIDIC Construction Contracts, Engineers, Architects, Quantity Surveyors, Planners and Lawyers.
Part 1 Introduction to Part 1
Part 2 The FIDIC Conditions of Contract for Construction For Building and Engineering Works designed by the Employer (RED and PNK Books)
Part 3 The FIDIC Conditions of Contract for Plant and Design Build for Electrical and Mechanical Plant, and for Building and Engineering Works, designed by the Contractor (Yellow Book, YLW Book)
Part 4 The FIDIC Conditions of Subcontract for Construction for Building and Engineering Works Designed by the Employer (SUBCONTRACT Book)
Part 5 Future Updates
Part 6 Appendices